Compact, Easy-to-Use, Lifesaving Technology
- Sudden Cardiac Arrest (SCA) is a leading cause of death globally. Response time is critical for survival. The HeartSine Samaritan PAD 500P was designed especially for use in public areas by providing a sophisticated defibrillator for adult or pediatric use, inside a lightweight and easy-to-operate system.
Compact in Size, Long on Ability
- Portable and lightweight – The samaritan PAD SAM-500P is lighter (1.1kg) and (10 x 13.3 x2.4 cm) smaller than other defibrillators.
- Advanced Technology – The samaritan PAD utlilzes proprietary SCOPE Biphasic Technology (an escalating and low-energy waveform that automatically adjusts for patient impedance differences) to assess rhythm and recommend defibrillation if necessary.
- Always ready – A System Status Ready Indicator flashes to show that the complete system is operational and ready for use. Device automatically runs self check each week.
- Durable – The samaritan PAD resists shock and vibration and carries an IP56 Rating. The industry’s highest rating against dust and water. It also carries a 10-year unit warranty.
Real Economy for the Real World
- Two parts, one expiration date – Pad-Pak cartridge combines battery and electrode pads, with one expiration date to monitor.
- Low cost of ownership – Cartridge has a shelf life of 4 years from date of manufacture, offering significant savings over other defibrillators that require separate battery and pad units.