- Mobile dry powder fire extinguishers are effective on all types of fire – Class A, B, C.
- Mobile Fire Extinguishers are produced specifically for use with Aqueous Film Forming Foam (AFFF 6%) which is remarkably effective when fighting Class B (flammable fuel) fires.
- The unique section of AFFF stems from its ability to make water float on flammable fuels.
- The flame quenching foam blanket rapidly spreads over the surface of the fuel and the aqueous solution floats over the surface to provide a vapour seal.
- This aqueous film foaming action enhances the extinguishment and prevents reveals of the fuel.
- Available in store pressure type & gas cartridge type.
|TPM 50 / TPG 50||50|
|TPM 75 / TPG 75||75|
|TFM 45 / TFG 45||45|
|TFM 100 / TFG 100||100|
|TFM 150 / TFG 150||150|