- Measures up to four gases from a wide range of XCell(R) sensor options including combustible gases, O₂, CO, H₂S, SO₂ and NO₂.
- Its four-year sensor life is 60% longer than the industry average, while its 24-hour run time exceeds the industry average by 71%.
- This versatile portable detector is a perfect match for industries ranging from firefighting to welding, and its digital sensor output makes it less likely to suffer from RF interference.
- The unit features exclusive MotionAlert™, which lets others know if the user has become immobile, and InstantAlert™, a manual alarm that alerts others of potentially dangerous situations.
- This rugged unit is designed to withstand a drop of up to 20 ft (6m) and uses less than half as much calibration gas as the industry average.