- These boots excel in tough working environments such as mines, quarries and construction sites in wet and muddy conditions where there may be risk of foot injuries caused by falling objects or sharp objects penetrating the sole.
- International specification Steel Toe Caps protects toes from injury when heavy objects may pose a risk.
- International Specification Stainless Steel Midsoles ensure feet are not injured by objects that would penetrate unprotected footwear.
- Non-nitrile PVC grades as used in the boot uppers provide optimum flexibility and resistance to abrasion. PVC provides maximum Protection in wet and cold working conditions and good protection from many chemicals.
- PVC / Nitrile blends are used to provide durability and protection against fats, oils and chemicals.
- Fine knit nylon liner easy to clean and dries quickly for maximum hygiene.
- Compliance : EN ISO 20345, SABS 1320 Part3, CSA and AS/NZ